1 CHF = 8.6045 HKD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Hong Kong, Macau
- Currency Code, Symbol: HKD, HK$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000
The Hong Kong dollar (symbol: HK$, codes: HKD and 344) is a monetary unit used only in one district in the People’s Republic of China – Hong Kong. The HKD abbreviation is commonly used on the foreign exchange market. The Hong Kong dollar is divided into cents.
One HKD has 100 cents. The $ currency was first issued in 1895. The coins of that time were made out of pure silver. The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is “its own country within another government” in some way. Just like the other large city of PRC – Macao, Hong Kong not only has its own currency, but also lives by its own law.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Hong Kong Dollar exchange rate
CHF/HKD – Swiss Franc to Hong Kong Dollar conversionOur CHF/HKD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 8.6045 HKD.
Swiss Franc to Hong Kong Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-11 07:36 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to HKD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to HKD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1008 HKD or +1.1715%.
The dynamic of CHF to HKD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to HKD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +2.3043% or 0.1983 HKD.