1 CHF = 0.776 GBP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Pound Sterling exchange rate
CHF/GBP – Swiss Franc to Pound Sterling conversionOur CHF/GBP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 0.776 GBP GBP.
Swiss Franc to Pound Sterling conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-06 07:09 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to GBP conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to GBP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0109 GBP or -1.4038%.
The dynamic of CHF to GBP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to GBP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
CHF has moved by -4.3479% or -0.0337 GBP.