1 CHF = 80.0179 INR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: India
- Currency Code, Symbol: INR, ₹
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2,000
The Indian rupee (international symbol s:₹ , Re, Rs (plural), code: INR, number: 356) is the national currency of India. Bhutan, Nepal and some other Asian countries use the currency unofficially. The Indian rupee is measured in paisa.
The current INR has 100 paisa. The currency was issued in 1845, and replaced the Danish Indian rupee. However, the currency with the same name had been used before that. First mentions of this unit go back to the 6th century BC. This fact makes INR one of the most ancient currencies of the world. The word “rupee” is translated as “made of silver”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Indian Rupee exchange rate
CHF/INR – Swiss Franc to Indian Rupee conversionOur CHF/INR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 80.0179 INR INR.
Swiss Franc to Indian Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-02 11:37 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to INR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to INR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1596 INR or +0.1995%.
The dynamic of CHF to INR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to INR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
CHF has moved by -1.9293% or -1.5438 INR.