1 HUF = 0.0282 SEK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Sweden
- Currency Code, Symbol: SEK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 kr, 2 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 200 kr, 500 kr
The Swedish krona (kr) is the national currency spread and issued in Sweden. In the international currency arena, it is known as SEK. Until recently, 1 krona could be subdivided into 100 smaller coins – öre.
Today, due to inflation, öre is not circulating. The Swedish krona has come into use in 1873. The establishment of the Scandinavian Union was the reason for that. It existed for 5 years up until the World War I. The term “krona” in Scandinavian languages means “crown”. Despite the fall of the Union, Denmark and Norway also have the same names for their currencies.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hungarian Forint to the Swedish Krona exchange rate
HUF/SEK – Hungarian Forint to Swedish Krona conversionOur HUF/SEK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HUF equals 0.0282 SEK.
Hungarian Forint to Swedish Krona conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-11 06:40 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hungarian Forints;
- wait for automatic HUF to SEK conversion.
How has the dynamic of HUF to SEK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hungarian Forint rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0002 SEK or -0.6212%.
The dynamic of HUF to SEK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HUF to SEK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. HUF has moved by -1.3307% or -0.0004 SEK.