1 HUF = 0.0023GBP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hungarian Forint to the Pound Sterling exchange rate
HUF/GBP – Hungarian Forint to Pound Sterling conversionOur HUF/GBP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HUF equals 0.0023 GBP.
Hungarian Forint to Pound Sterling conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 07:12 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hungarian Forints;
- wait for automatic HUF to GBP conversion.
How has the dynamic of HUF to GBP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hungarian Forint rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 GBP or -1.0135%.
The dynamic of HUF to GBP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HUF to GBP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. HUF has moved by -3.3953% or -0.0001 GBP.