1 HUF = 0.0722 CZK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Czech Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: CZK, Kč
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
The Czech koruna (Kč) is the national currency of the Czech Republic, and is used for payment only within the country. CZK is a traditional abbreviation used in currency exchange. Every Czech koruna contains 100 haléřů, but it is only a formality.
Small change is not officially used in circulation. The Czech national currency was issued in 1993 after the fall of Czechoslovakia. Before that, the national currency was the Czechoslovak koruna. The most commonly used banknote is 1000 koruna. Because of the portrait of a historian and political figure F. Palacky, it has gotten a name “Palaki”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hungarian Forint to the Czech Koruna exchange rate
HUF/CZK – Hungarian Forint to Czech Koruna conversionOur HUF/CZK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HUF equals 0.0722 CZK CZK.
Hungarian Forint to Czech Koruna conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-28 01:10 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hungarian Forints;
- wait for automatic HUF to CZK conversion.
How has the dynamic of HUF to CZK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hungarian Forint rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0001 CZK or +0.1533%.
The dynamic of HUF to CZK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HUF to CZK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
HUF has moved by -0.8088% or -0.0006 CZK.