1 HUF = 0.1663 PHP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Philippines
- Currency Code, Symbol: PHP, ₱
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, ₱1, ₱5, ₱10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
The Philippine peso (international symbol: ₱, code: PHP, number: 608) is the currency of the Asian country – the Philippines – that is used for payment only within its territory. The term PHP is used to facilitate its turnover on the international currency exchange market. The change for the Philippine peso is sentimo.
One peso equals 100 sentimo. The Philippine peso was issued in 1852. The currency officially replaced real. The notes are not printed in the country itself. The government uses services of third-party companies located in Europe. The bulk of it is printed in France.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hungarian Forint to the Philippine Peso exchange rate
HUF/PHP – Hungarian Forint to Philippine Peso conversionOur HUF/PHP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HUF equals 0.1663 PHP.
Hungarian Forint to Philippine Peso conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-06-23 10:45 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hungarian Forints;
- wait for automatic HUF to PHP conversion.
How has the dynamic of HUF to PHP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hungarian Forint rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0044 PHP or +2.6521%.
The dynamic of HUF to PHP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HUF to PHP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. HUF has moved by -1.7033% or -0.0028 PHP.