1 HUF = 0.0934 UAH
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Ukraine
- Currency Code, Symbol: UAH, ₴
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10, 25, 50 kopiyok; ₴1, ₴2, ₴5, ₴10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₴1, ₴2, ₴5, ₴10, ₴20, ₴50, ₴100, ₴200, ₴500, ₴1,000
The Ukrainian hryvnia (грн) serves as the national currency of Ukraine. It is not printed or accepted outside it. For convenience purposes, the currency is abbreviated to UAH.
Kopiykas are used as change for the Ukrainian hryvnia. Every UAH has 100 kopiykas. The currency has been in circulation since 1996. Prior to that, there was the karbovantes, and even earlier there was the Soviet ruble. The word “hryvnia” comes for the term “mane”. It defined coins with strings, resembling a bright mane of a golden horse. The word became widespread in old Rus. It was used as a weight measurement.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hungarian Forint to the Ukrainian Hryvnia exchange rate
HUF/UAH – Hungarian Forint to Ukrainian Hryvnia conversionOur HUF/UAH currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HUF equals 0.0934 UAH.
Hungarian Forint to Ukrainian Hryvnia conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 12:09 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hungarian Forints;
- wait for automatic HUF to UAH conversion.
How has the dynamic of HUF to UAH rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hungarian Forint rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0008 UAH or -0.8506%.
The dynamic of HUF to UAH rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HUF to UAH conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. HUF has moved by +0.0407% or 0 UAH.