1 SGD = 4.747CNY
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Singapore
- Currency Code, Symbol: SGD, S$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1,000
The Singapore dollar (S$) is a currency in the island state of Singapore. The official currency is abbreviated to SGD, a common name on the international exchange market. Cent serves as change for the Singapore dollar.
One dollar equals 100 cents. The currency has appeared in 1967. Before that, there was used the dollar of Malaya and British Borneo. The notes and coins of Singapore are issued in series. Every series has a name. There is a series with birds, ships, orchids, portraits.Read More
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Singapore Dollar to the Chinese Yuan Renminbi exchange rate
SGD/CNY – Singapore Dollar to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionOur SGD/CNY currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 SGD equals 4.747 CNY.
Singapore Dollar to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 12:00 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Singapore Dollars;
- wait for automatic SGD to CNY conversion.
How has the dynamic of SGD to CNY rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Singapore Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.008 CNY or -0.1688%.
The dynamic of SGD to CNY rate over the last monthThe monthly data of SGD to CNY conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. SGD has moved by -0.6333% or -0.0301 CNY.