1 SGD = 149.37LKR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Singapore
- Currency Code, Symbol: SGD, S$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1,000
The Singapore dollar (S$) is a currency in the island state of Singapore. The official currency is abbreviated to SGD, a common name on the international exchange market. Cent serves as change for the Singapore dollar.
One dollar equals 100 cents. The currency has appeared in 1967. Before that, there was used the dollar of Malaya and British Borneo. The notes and coins of Singapore are issued in series. Every series has a name. There is a series with birds, ships, orchids, portraits.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Sri Lanka
- Currency Code, Symbol: LKR, RS
- Denominations of coins in circulation: රු.1, රු.2, රු.5, රු.10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: රු.20, රු.50, රු.100, රු.500, රු.1000, රු.5000
The Sri Lankan rupee (Rs) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment on the territory of an Asian state – Sri Lanka. On the international exchange market, it is known as LKR. The currency is also called Lankan rupee.
The Sri Lankan rupee is subdivided into cents. Every LKR has 100 cents. The currency has been issued since 1948, the year when Sri Lanka gained its independence. The Sri Lankan rupee depicts traditional animals of Asia, local people in national costumes, rare tropical flowers.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Singapore Dollar to the Sri Lankan Rupee exchange rate
SGD/LKR – Singapore Dollar to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionOur SGD/LKR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 SGD equals 149.3697 LKR.
Singapore Dollar to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 03:50 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Singapore Dollars;
- wait for automatic SGD to LKR conversion.
How has the dynamic of SGD to LKR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Singapore Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.9543 LKR or +0.6389%.
The dynamic of SGD to LKR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of SGD to LKR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. SGD has moved by +1.2016% or 1.7948 LKR.