1 SGD = 0.7433USD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Singapore
- Currency Code, Symbol: SGD, S$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1,000
The Singapore dollar (S$) is a currency in the island state of Singapore. The official currency is abbreviated to SGD, a common name on the international exchange market. Cent serves as change for the Singapore dollar.
One dollar equals 100 cents. The currency has appeared in 1967. Before that, there was used the dollar of Malaya and British Borneo. The notes and coins of Singapore are issued in series. Every series has a name. There is a series with birds, ships, orchids, portraits.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Singapore Dollar to the US Dollar exchange rate
SGD/USD – Singapore Dollar to US Dollar conversionOur SGD/USD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 SGD equals 0.7433 USD.
Singapore Dollar to US Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 12:33 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Singapore Dollars;
- wait for automatic SGD to USD conversion.
How has the dynamic of SGD to USD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Singapore Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0007 USD or -0.0967%.
The dynamic of SGD to USD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of SGD to USD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. SGD has moved by +0.4808% or 0.0036 USD.