1 DKK = 0.5856 AED
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Arab Emirates
- Currency Code, Symbol: AED, د.إ
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 fils, 10 fils, 25 fils, 50 fils, 1 dirham
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 dirhams
The UAE dirham (د.إ) is the currency of the United Arab Emirates that was issued in 1973. The currency is not used in other countries.
A short name AED is used according to the name of the country in Western Asia. DH or Dhs are other common unofficial names. One dirham could be changed for coins with smaller denomination – fils. The front side of fils has information on value in Arabic, and the back shows denomination in numbers. Interestingly, in 1976, the UAE government manufactured coins with portraits of famous leaders. Today, these coins are a collection’s item.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Danish Krone to the Emirati Dirham exchange rate
DKK/AED – Danish Krone to Emirati Dirham conversionOur DKK/AED currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 DKK equals 0.5856 AED AED.
Danish Krone to Emirati Dirham conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-08 03:57 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Danish Krones;
- wait for automatic DKK to AED conversion.
How has the dynamic of DKK to AED rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Danish Krone rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0111 AED or -1.8946%.
The dynamic of DKK to AED rate over the last monthThe monthly data of DKK to AED conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
DKK has moved by -1.6326% or -0.0096 AED.