1 DKK = 0.2163 SGD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Singapore
- Currency Code, Symbol: SGD, S$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1,000
The Singapore dollar (S$) is a currency in the island state of Singapore. The official currency is abbreviated to SGD, a common name on the international exchange market. Cent serves as change for the Singapore dollar.
One dollar equals 100 cents. The currency has appeared in 1967. Before that, there was used the dollar of Malaya and British Borneo. The notes and coins of Singapore are issued in series. Every series has a name. There is a series with birds, ships, orchids, portraits.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Danish Krone to the Singapore Dollar exchange rate
DKK/SGD – Danish Krone to Singapore Dollar conversionOur DKK/SGD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 DKK equals 0.2163 SGD SGD.
Danish Krone to Singapore Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-28 06:12 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Danish Krones;
- wait for automatic DKK to SGD conversion.
How has the dynamic of DKK to SGD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Danish Krone rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0002 SGD or +0.0722%.
The dynamic of DKK to SGD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of DKK to SGD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
DKK has moved by -0.2192% or -0.0005 SGD.