1 DKK = 47.695HUF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Danish Krone to the Hungarian Forint exchange rate
DKK/HUF – Danish Krone to Hungarian Forint conversionOur DKK/HUF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 DKK equals 47.695 HUF.
Danish Krone to Hungarian Forint conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-04 08:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Danish Krones;
- wait for automatic DKK to HUF conversion.
How has the dynamic of DKK to HUF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Danish Krone rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.475 HUF or -0.9959%.
The dynamic of DKK to HUF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of DKK to HUF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. DKK has moved by -0.6954% or -0.3317 HUF.