1 DKK = 0.973CNY
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Danish Krone to the Chinese Yuan Renminbi exchange rate
DKK/CNY – Danish Krone to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionOur DKK/CNY currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 DKK equals 0.973 CNY.
Danish Krone to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-11-27 05:59 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Danish Krones;
- wait for automatic DKK to CNY conversion.
How has the dynamic of DKK to CNY rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Danish Krone rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0054 CNY or +0.5598%.
The dynamic of DKK to CNY rate over the last monthThe monthly data of DKK to CNY conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. DKK has moved by -2.3007% or -0.0224 CNY.