1 DKK = 0.2101 AUD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Danish Krone to the Australian Dollar exchange rate
DKK/AUD – Danish Krone to Australian Dollar conversionOur DKK/AUD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 DKK equals 0.2101 AUD.
Danish Krone to Australian Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 11:44 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Danish Krones;
- wait for automatic DKK to AUD conversion.
How has the dynamic of DKK to AUD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Danish Krone rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0016 AUD or +0.7633%.
The dynamic of DKK to AUD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of DKK to AUD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. DKK has moved by +0.6505% or 0.0014 AUD.