1 AUD = 4.7966DKK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Danish Krone exchange rate
AUD/DKK – Australian Dollar to Danish Krone conversionOur AUD/DKK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 4.7966 DKK.
Australian Dollar to Danish Krone conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 08:30 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to DKK conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to DKK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0382 DKK or +0.7959%.
The dynamic of AUD to DKK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to DKK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +3.7016% or 0.1775 DKK.