1 AUD = 1 510.65CDF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Currency Code, Symbol: CDF, FC
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 centimes,
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 francs
The Congolese franc (FC) is the national currency of the Democratic Republic of Congo. In the international financial market, the currency is known as CDF. Change coins are called centimes.
Every CDF correlates with 100 centimes. The currency has been issued since 1911. However, only those coins and notes that were issued after 1997 are in circulation today. Since 2019, the Central bank of Kongo has carried out a significant reform directed at protecting currency from forgery. In 2019, there were notes issued with new watermarks.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Congolese Franc exchange rate
AUD/CDF – Australian Dollar to Congolese Franc conversionOur AUD/CDF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 1 510.6511 CDF.
Australian Dollar to Congolese Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 06:24 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to CDF conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to CDF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -6.6945 CDF or -0.4432%.
The dynamic of AUD to CDF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to CDF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +3.4843% or 52.6362 CDF.