1 AUD = 77.4799XPF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna
- Currency Code, Symbol: XPF, F
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 Francs CFP
The French overseas collectives franc (Ф) is the official currency issued and spread on the territory of Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna. In the financial arena, the currency is abbreviated to XPF. The franc is not subdivided into coins.
The minimum denomination for the overseas territories is 1 franc. XPF was established as a currency in 1945. The premise was the fact that the French franc was losing its power. The franc has changed more than once. The latest note design was developed in 2014. Today, old banknotes are being gradually taken out of circulation.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the CFP Franc exchange rate
AUD/XPF – Australian Dollar to CFP Franc conversionOur AUD/XPF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 77.4799 XPF.
Australian Dollar to CFP Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 06:09 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to XPF conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to XPF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0692 XPF or -0.0893%.
The dynamic of AUD to XPF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to XPF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +3.7717% or 2.9223 XPF.