1 AUD = 11.0508NAD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Namibia
- Currency Code, Symbol: NAD, N$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 50 cents, N$1, N$5, N$10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: N$10, N$20, N$30, N$50, N$100, N$200
The Namibian dollar (N$) is the national currency of Namibia, a South African republic. The currency is not accepted in other countries. For clarification purposes, it is called NAD on the exchange market.
Cents are small coins used as change for the Namibian dollar. Every NAD has 100 cents. The currency has been issued since 1993. Its predecessor was the South African rand. A premise of creating its own currency was the fact that Namibia gained independence and organized its own national bank. These events date back to 1990.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Namibian Dollar exchange rate
AUD/NAD – Australian Dollar to Namibian Dollar conversionOur AUD/NAD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 11.0508 NAD.
Australian Dollar to Namibian Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 12:16 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to NAD conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to NAD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1413 NAD or +1.2784%.
The dynamic of AUD to NAD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to NAD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +1.7449% or 0.1928 NAD.