1 AUD = 39.619MKD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: North Macedonia
- Currency Code, Symbol: MKD, den
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 denari
The Macedonian denar (DEN) is a currency circulated within North Macedonia. The currency is not used in other countries. In global currency exchange, the currency is known as MKD.
Deni is used as change for the Macedonian denar. One MKD has 100 deni. The currency has first been issued in 1992. It has replaced the outdated currency of the Yugoslav dinar. For payment simplification, the government denominated the currency in 1993. One new Macedonian denar correlates to a hundred old ones.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Macedonian Denar exchange rate
AUD/MKD – Australian Dollar to Macedonian Denar conversionOur AUD/MKD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 39.619 MKD.
Australian Dollar to Macedonian Denar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 12:27 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to MKD conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to MKD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.2435 MKD or +0.6146%.
The dynamic of AUD to MKD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to MKD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +3.4643% or 1.3725 MKD.