1 AUD = 102.327DZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Algeria, Sahrawi Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: DZD, DA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 dinars
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 200, 500, 1000 dinars
The Algerian dinar (DA) is the official currency of Algeria. On the international exchange markets, it is abbreviated to DZD. Centimes are the coins that are used as change for the Algerian dinar.
One DZD includes 100 centimes. The currency was introduced into circulation in 1964. Previously, the country had used the Algerian franc. At the moment, the notes that were issued after 1977 are the main payment unit. Notes worth 100 dinars are being slowly replaced by coins. The banknotes depicts life scenes, prophets and stories from Quran.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Algerian Dinar exchange rate
AUD/DZD – Australian Dollar to Algerian Dinar conversionOur AUD/DZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 102.3275 DZD.
Australian Dollar to Algerian Dinar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 02:41 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to DZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to DZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.2266 DZD or +0.2214%.
The dynamic of AUD to DZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to DZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +2.8438% or 2.91 DZD.