1 AUD = 0.2818BHD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Bahrain
- Currency Code, Symbol: BHD, BD
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, BD 1⁄2 (500 fils)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: BD 1⁄2, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
The Bahraini dinar (BD) is the currency of Bahrain, used in Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates for 8 years from 1966. Today, it is only used in circulation within Bahrain itself. The BHD abbreviation is used to denote the currency on the international financial markets.
Dinar’s coin is called fils. One BHD equals 1000 fils. The currency was issued in 1966. Before that, Bahrain used the Gulf rupee for payment. The national central bank has undertaken the currency issuance since 2006. The rate of the national currency is connected to the American dollar.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Bahraini dinar exchange rate
AUD/BHD – Australian Dollar to Bahraini dinar conversionOur AUD/BHD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 0.2818 BHD.
Australian Dollar to Bahraini dinar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 12:57 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to BHD conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to BHD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0004 BHD or -0.128%.
The dynamic of AUD to BHD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to BHD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +2.535% or 0.0071 BHD.