1 AUD = 150.76LKR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Sri Lanka
- Currency Code, Symbol: LKR, RS
- Denominations of coins in circulation: රු.1, රු.2, රු.5, රු.10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: රු.20, රු.50, රු.100, රු.500, රු.1000, රු.5000
The Sri Lankan rupee (Rs) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment on the territory of an Asian state – Sri Lanka. On the international exchange market, it is known as LKR. The currency is also called Lankan rupee.
The Sri Lankan rupee is subdivided into cents. Every LKR has 100 cents. The currency has been issued since 1948, the year when Sri Lanka gained its independence. The Sri Lankan rupee depicts traditional animals of Asia, local people in national costumes, rare tropical flowers.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Sri Lankan Rupee exchange rate
AUD/LKR – Australian Dollar to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionOur AUD/LKR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 150.76 LKR.
Australian Dollar to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 01:12 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to LKR conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to LKR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0341 LKR or -0.0226%.
The dynamic of AUD to LKR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to LKR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +3.3163% or 4.9997 LKR.