1 AUD = 2.7577AED
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Arab Emirates
- Currency Code, Symbol: AED, د.إ
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 fils, 10 fils, 25 fils, 50 fils, 1 dirham
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 dirhams
The UAE dirham (د.إ) is the currency of the United Arab Emirates that was issued in 1973. The currency is not used in other countries.
A short name AED is used according to the name of the country in Western Asia. DH or Dhs are other common unofficial names. One dirham could be changed for coins with smaller denomination – fils. The front side of fils has information on value in Arabic, and the back shows denomination in numbers. Interestingly, in 1976, the UAE government manufactured coins with portraits of famous leaders. Today, these coins are a collection’s item.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Australian Dollar to the Emirati Dirham exchange rate
AUD/AED – Australian Dollar to Emirati Dirham conversionOur AUD/AED currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 AUD equals 2.7577 AED.
Australian Dollar to Emirati Dirham conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 04:35 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Australian Dollars;
- wait for automatic AUD to AED conversion.
How has the dynamic of AUD to AED rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Australian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0125 AED or -0.4525%.
The dynamic of AUD to AED rate over the last monthThe monthly data of AUD to AED conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. AUD has moved by +2.9932% or 0.0825 AED.