1 JPY = 5.8324AOA
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Japan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe
- Currency Code, Symbol: JPY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10,000
The Japanese yen (international symbol: ¥, code: JPY, number 392) is the sole official currency in Japan. The currency unit is part of the main world reserve currencies. JPY is an international name used on exchange markets and in currency exchange offices.
Sens are used as change for the Japanese yen. Every JPY has 100 sens. The ¥ currency unit has been issued in 1871. Yen replaced a metallic monetary system of Tokugawa. Every year, the Japanese Mint prints series of commemorative coins dedicated to 47 prefectures. The front is decorated in the same way for all of them, and the back side has sightseeing locations and important natural monuments.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Angola
- Currency Code, Symbol: AOA, Kz
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 kwanzas
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 kwanzas
The Angolan kwanza (Kz) is issued only in one country – Angola. Traditionally, the AOA abbreviation is used to denote this monetary unit. Since 1999, one Angolan kwanza equals 100 centimos, but it was previously subdivided into lwei.
The currency itself was issued in 1977 replacing the old Angolan escudo. A monetary reform restricted the exchange of escudo to new notes. The government turned a part of old units into debt obligations to the population. Now, the Angolan kwanza is printed at the Russian enterprise Goznak.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Japanese Yen to the Angolan Kwanza exchange rate
JPY/AOA – Japanese Yen to Angolan Kwanza conversionOur JPY/AOA currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 JPY equals 5.8324 AOA.
Japanese Yen to Angolan Kwanza conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-04 08:12 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Japanese Yens;
- wait for automatic JPY to AOA conversion.
How has the dynamic of JPY to AOA rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Japanese Yen rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0104 AOA or +0.1783%.
The dynamic of JPY to AOA rate over the last monthThe monthly data of JPY to AOA conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. JPY has moved by +0.0516% or 0.003 AOA.