1 JPY = 0.0123NZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Japan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe
- Currency Code, Symbol: JPY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10,000
The Japanese yen (international symbol: ¥, code: JPY, number 392) is the sole official currency in Japan. The currency unit is part of the main world reserve currencies. JPY is an international name used on exchange markets and in currency exchange offices.
Sens are used as change for the Japanese yen. Every JPY has 100 sens. The ¥ currency unit has been issued in 1871. Yen replaced a metallic monetary system of Tokugawa. Every year, the Japanese Mint prints series of commemorative coins dedicated to 47 prefectures. The front is decorated in the same way for all of them, and the back side has sightseeing locations and important natural monuments.Read More
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Japanese Yen to the New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
JPY/NZD – Japanese Yen to New Zealand Dollar conversionOur JPY/NZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 JPY equals 0.0123 NZD.
Japanese Yen to New Zealand Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 08:48 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Japanese Yens;
- wait for automatic JPY to NZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of JPY to NZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Japanese Yen rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0001 NZD or -0.697%.
The dynamic of JPY to NZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of JPY to NZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. JPY has moved by -4.3096% or -0.0005 NZD.