1 JPY = 0.0562CNY
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Japan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe
- Currency Code, Symbol: JPY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10,000
The Japanese yen (international symbol: ¥, code: JPY, number 392) is the sole official currency in Japan. The currency unit is part of the main world reserve currencies. JPY is an international name used on exchange markets and in currency exchange offices.
Sens are used as change for the Japanese yen. Every JPY has 100 sens. The ¥ currency unit has been issued in 1871. Yen replaced a metallic monetary system of Tokugawa. Every year, the Japanese Mint prints series of commemorative coins dedicated to 47 prefectures. The front is decorated in the same way for all of them, and the back side has sightseeing locations and important natural monuments.Read More
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Japanese Yen to the Chinese Yuan Renminbi exchange rate
JPY/CNY – Japanese Yen to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionOur JPY/CNY currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 JPY equals 0.0562 CNY.
Japanese Yen to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 09:14 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Japanese Yens;
- wait for automatic JPY to CNY conversion.
How has the dynamic of JPY to CNY rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Japanese Yen rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0001 CNY or -0.2075%.
The dynamic of JPY to CNY rate over the last monthThe monthly data of JPY to CNY conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. JPY has moved by -4.2623% or -0.0024 CNY.