1 JPY = 0.1417 ZAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Japan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe
- Currency Code, Symbol: JPY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10,000
The Japanese yen (international symbol: ¥, code: JPY, number 392) is the sole official currency in Japan. The currency unit is part of the main world reserve currencies. JPY is an international name used on exchange markets and in currency exchange offices.
Sens are used as change for the Japanese yen. Every JPY has 100 sens. The ¥ currency unit has been issued in 1871. Yen replaced a metallic monetary system of Tokugawa. Every year, the Japanese Mint prints series of commemorative coins dedicated to 47 prefectures. The front is decorated in the same way for all of them, and the back side has sightseeing locations and important natural monuments.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Japanese Yen to the South African Rand exchange rate
JPY/ZAR – Japanese Yen to South African Rand conversionOur JPY/ZAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 JPY equals 0.1417 ZAR ZAR.
Japanese Yen to South African Rand conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-05 11:37 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Japanese Yens;
- wait for automatic JPY to ZAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of JPY to ZAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Japanese Yen rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0001 ZAR or -0.0908%.
The dynamic of JPY to ZAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of JPY to ZAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
JPY has moved by -0.2837% or -0.0004 ZAR.