TD Bank Target REDcard™ best for Groceries
- Rewards Rate:
- 5% Cash Back on purchases at Target and Target.com.
- Issuer name:TD Bank
For those who shop for everything at Target — food, clothes, household essentials — the perks on the Target REDcard™ Credit Card hit the bull's-eye.
The $0-annual-fee card gets you a 5% discount on all purchases, which means you don’t have to wait to redeem rewards; you’ll get savings right at checkout.
Because the Target REDcard™ Credit Card carries high ongoing interest rates, it’s not a good fit for folks who are planning to spend time, well, in the red. But for those who pay their bills in full every month and are looking for some extra savings, it’s worth getting.
- High discount on Purchase of eligible items
- Two-day free shipping on selected items
- Extended time for returns and exchanges
- 5% discount at several other places
- Limited acceptance
- High APR
- Certain products are excluded from discount
- High Penalty Fees
- 5% REDcard™ discount program rules;
- REDcard™ extended returns program rules;
- $50 off for new RedCard holders;
- 0% discount coupon each year on your card anniversary.