1 NZD = 3.9851BRL
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Brazil
- Currency Code, Symbol: BRL, R$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, and R$1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R$2, R$5, R$10, R$20, R$50, R$100
The Brazilian real (R$) is the national currency of Brazil, issued by the Central bank of this South American country. The currency is also known as BRL. One Brazilian real can be changed for 100 centavos.
These coins are made out of stainless steel, and are decorated with traditional symbols. The Brazilian real replaced the short-term currency cruzeiro real in 1994. The government issued the new currency in spring, 2000. Banknotes were made out of polymer, because plastic is less susceptible to damage from humidity and high temperature. Today, polymer notes make 10% of total funds.Read More
Historical data of the 1 New Zealand Dollar to the Brazilian Real exchange rate
NZD/BRL – New Zealand Dollar to Brazilian Real conversionOur NZD/BRL currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 NZD equals 3.9851 BRL.
New Zealand Dollar to Brazilian Real conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 04:34 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with New Zealand Dollars;
- wait for automatic NZD to BRL conversion.
How has the dynamic of NZD to BRL rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the New Zealand Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0535 BRL or -1.3424%.
The dynamic of NZD to BRL rate over the last monthThe monthly data of NZD to BRL conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. NZD has moved by +5.1515% or 0.2053 BRL.