1 NZD = 53.6546INR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
- Country of Circulation: India
- Currency Code, Symbol: INR, ₹
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2,000
The Indian rupee (international symbol s:₹ , Re, Rs (plural), code: INR, number: 356) is the national currency of India. Bhutan, Nepal and some other Asian countries use the currency unofficially. The Indian rupee is measured in paisa.
The current INR has 100 paisa. The currency was issued in 1845, and replaced the Danish Indian rupee. However, the currency with the same name had been used before that. First mentions of this unit go back to the 6th century BC. This fact makes INR one of the most ancient currencies of the world. The word “rupee” is translated as “made of silver”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 New Zealand Dollar to the Indian Rupee exchange rate
NZD/INR – New Zealand Dollar to Indian Rupee conversionOur NZD/INR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 NZD equals 53.6546 INR.
New Zealand Dollar to Indian Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-21 10:51 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with New Zealand Dollars;
- wait for automatic NZD to INR conversion.
How has the dynamic of NZD to INR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the New Zealand Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.69 INR or +1.286%.
The dynamic of NZD to INR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of NZD to INR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. NZD has moved by +3.7451% or 2.0094 INR.