1 NZD = 2.9725MYR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Malaysia
- Currency Code, Symbol: MYR, RN
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RM2, RM60, RM500, RM600, RM1000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
The Malaysian ringgit (RM) is the currency circulating in Malaysia. The currency is not used for payment in other countries. The currency has an international name.
It is abbreviated to MYR. Sen is used as change for the Malaysian ringgit. One MYR equals 100 sen. In 1967, the ringgit has become a unified official currency on the territory of the country. It has replaced another currency which was the Malaya and British Borneo dollar. Up until the 90s of the past century, the currency was defined with the sign of the American dollar. Afterwards, a new symbol – RM – has appeared in order to avoid confusion.Read More
Historical data of the 1 New Zealand Dollar to the Malaysian Ringgit exchange rate
NZD/MYR – New Zealand Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit conversionOur NZD/MYR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 NZD equals 2.9725 MYR.
New Zealand Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 12:53 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with New Zealand Dollars;
- wait for automatic NZD to MYR conversion.
How has the dynamic of NZD to MYR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the New Zealand Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0047 MYR or -0.1577%.
The dynamic of NZD to MYR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of NZD to MYR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. NZD has moved by +1.1406% or 0.0339 MYR.