1 NZD = 0.5194GBP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
Historical data of the 1 New Zealand Dollar to the Pound Sterling exchange rate
NZD/GBP – New Zealand Dollar to Pound Sterling conversionOur NZD/GBP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 NZD equals 0.5194 GBP.
New Zealand Dollar to Pound Sterling conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 12:39 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with New Zealand Dollars;
- wait for automatic NZD to GBP conversion.
How has the dynamic of NZD to GBP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the New Zealand Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0059 GBP or +1.129%.
The dynamic of NZD to GBP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of NZD to GBP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. NZD has moved by +0.8757% or 0.0045 GBP.