1 NZD = 0.7165USD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
Historical data of the 1 New Zealand Dollar to the US Dollar exchange rate
NZD/USD – New Zealand Dollar to US Dollar conversionOur NZD/USD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 NZD equals 0.7165 USD.
New Zealand Dollar to US Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 05:16 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with New Zealand Dollars;
- wait for automatic NZD to USD conversion.
How has the dynamic of NZD to USD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the New Zealand Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.005 USD or -0.6926%.
The dynamic of NZD to USD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of NZD to USD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. NZD has moved by +2.1591% or 0.0155 USD.