1 NZD = 5.574HKD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Hong Kong, Macau
- Currency Code, Symbol: HKD, HK$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000
The Hong Kong dollar (symbol: HK$, codes: HKD and 344) is a monetary unit used only in one district in the People’s Republic of China – Hong Kong. The HKD abbreviation is commonly used on the foreign exchange market. The Hong Kong dollar is divided into cents.
One HKD has 100 cents. The $ currency was first issued in 1895. The coins of that time were made out of pure silver. The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is “its own country within another government” in some way. Just like the other large city of PRC – Macao, Hong Kong not only has its own currency, but also lives by its own law.Read More
Historical data of the 1 New Zealand Dollar to the Hong Kong Dollar exchange rate
NZD/HKD – New Zealand Dollar to Hong Kong Dollar conversionOur NZD/HKD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 NZD equals 5.574 HKD.
New Zealand Dollar to Hong Kong Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-21 10:27 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with New Zealand Dollars;
- wait for automatic NZD to HKD conversion.
How has the dynamic of NZD to HKD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the New Zealand Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0837 HKD or +1.5015%.
The dynamic of NZD to HKD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of NZD to HKD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. NZD has moved by +2.4191% or 0.1348 HKD.