1 CAD = 1 627.81CDF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Canada
- Currency Code, Symbol: CAD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Canadian dollar (symbol: CA$, code: CAD, number 124) is used for financial operations within Canada. The abbreviation of the currency used on the exchange market and in exchange offices is CAD. One Canadian dollar correlates to 100 cents.
The currency was introduced in 1858. The government had used the Spanish real previously. Some types and denominations of the $ currency are not issued anymore. However, Canada officially accepts all types of currency units that have been issued since 1935. It should be mentioned that CAD is included in the list of the most traded world currencies, namely in the top ten.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Currency Code, Symbol: CDF, FC
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 centimes,
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 francs
The Congolese franc (FC) is the national currency of the Democratic Republic of Congo. In the international financial market, the currency is known as CDF. Change coins are called centimes.
Every CDF correlates with 100 centimes. The currency has been issued since 1911. However, only those coins and notes that were issued after 1997 are in circulation today. Since 2019, the Central bank of Kongo has carried out a significant reform directed at protecting currency from forgery. In 2019, there were notes issued with new watermarks.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Canadian Dollar to the Congolese Franc exchange rate
CAD/CDF – Canadian Dollar to Congolese Franc conversionOur CAD/CDF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CAD equals 1 627.8129 CDF.
Canadian Dollar to Congolese Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-21 11:38 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Canadian Dollars;
- wait for automatic CAD to CDF conversion.
How has the dynamic of CAD to CDF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Canadian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 3.0246 CDF or +0.1858%.
The dynamic of CAD to CDF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CAD to CDF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CAD has moved by +3.748% or 61.0108 CDF.