1 CAD = 2.1867XCD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Canada
- Currency Code, Symbol: CAD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Canadian dollar (symbol: CA$, code: CAD, number 124) is used for financial operations within Canada. The abbreviation of the currency used on the exchange market and in exchange offices is CAD. One Canadian dollar correlates to 100 cents.
The currency was introduced in 1858. The government had used the Spanish real previously. Some types and denominations of the $ currency are not issued anymore. However, Canada officially accepts all types of currency units that have been issued since 1935. It should be mentioned that CAD is included in the list of the most traded world currencies, namely in the top ten.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Currency Code, Symbol: XCD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25 cents, and 1 dollar
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dollars
The Eastern Caribbean dollar ($) is a currency circulating on the territory of 7 countries that are part of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States. The currency is accepted in Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, and the Grenadines. In the international currency arena, it is named XCD.
The Eastern Caribbean dollar can be exchanged to cents. One XCD equals 100 cents. The currency has officially been introduced in 1965, taking the place of the outdated West Indies dollar. The Eastern Caribbean dollar has changed its look quite a lot. There were monarchs, outstanding politicians, cultural and art figures. In 2019, there were presented new notes made out of a polymer base. They were made in a vertical format.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Canadian Dollar to the East Caribbean Dollar exchange rate
CAD/XCD – Canadian Dollar to East Caribbean Dollar conversionOur CAD/XCD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CAD equals 2.1867 XCD.
Canadian Dollar to East Caribbean Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 11:48 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Canadian Dollars;
- wait for automatic CAD to XCD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CAD to XCD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Canadian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0009 XCD or -0.0405%.
The dynamic of CAD to XCD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CAD to XCD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CAD has moved by +2.3853% or 0.0522 XCD.