1 CAD = 12.5059MVR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Canada
- Currency Code, Symbol: CAD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Canadian dollar (symbol: CA$, code: CAD, number 124) is used for financial operations within Canada. The abbreviation of the currency used on the exchange market and in exchange offices is CAD. One Canadian dollar correlates to 100 cents.
The currency was introduced in 1858. The government had used the Spanish real previously. Some types and denominations of the $ currency are not issued anymore. However, Canada officially accepts all types of currency units that have been issued since 1935. It should be mentioned that CAD is included in the list of the most traded world currencies, namely in the top ten.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Maldives
- Currency Code, Symbol: MVR, Rf
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 laari, 2 laari, 5 laari, 10 laari, 25 laari, 50 laari, Rf 1, Rf 2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rf 5, Rf 10, Rf 20, Rf 50, Rf 100, Rf 500, Rf 1000, Rf 5000
The Maldivian rufiyaa (MRF) is the currency of the Republic of Maldives, and it is only used within this country. In the international currency arena and in currency exchange, it is named MVR. The Maldivian rufiyaa can be exchanged for laari.
One MVR equals 100 laari. The currency has officially appeared in 1947, replacing the outdated Ceylonese rupee. Interestingly, the first currency of the Maldives was cowrie shells. It is a sea mollusk that lives in this latitude. The shells were used in commerce up until the 14th century. One golden dinar is worth 400 thousand cowries.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Canadian Dollar to the Maldivian rufiyaa exchange rate
CAD/MVR – Canadian Dollar to Maldivian rufiyaa conversionOur CAD/MVR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CAD equals 12.5059 MVR.
Canadian Dollar to Maldivian rufiyaa conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-21 11:07 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Canadian Dollars;
- wait for automatic CAD to MVR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CAD to MVR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Canadian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0228 MVR or +0.182%.
The dynamic of CAD to MVR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CAD to MVR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CAD has moved by +3.6951% or 0.4621 MVR.