1 CAD = 456.117XAF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Canada
- Currency Code, Symbol: CAD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Canadian dollar (symbol: CA$, code: CAD, number 124) is used for financial operations within Canada. The abbreviation of the currency used on the exchange market and in exchange offices is CAD. One Canadian dollar correlates to 100 cents.
The currency was introduced in 1858. The government had used the Spanish real previously. Some types and denominations of the $ currency are not issued anymore. However, Canada officially accepts all types of currency units that have been issued since 1935. It should be mentioned that CAD is included in the list of the most traded world currencies, namely in the top ten.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon
- Currency Code, Symbol: XAF, FCFA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500 francs
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 francs
The Central African franc (CFA) is the national currency used in African countries that are part of the Financial Community of Africa (CFA). The term is also used as a general name for 2 currencies spread in 14 African countries. The currency can be simplified to XAF.
The Central African franc can be divided into centimes. Every franc has 100 centimes. The currency has been in circulation since 1961, when the West African pound was removed. Equatorial Guinea, the only country where the official language is Spanish, issued coins of new format in 1985. There were Spanish writings, and also the name of the state on the averse. In 1986, the last coin of this type was issued.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Canadian Dollar to the Central African Franc exchange rate
CAD/XAF – Canadian Dollar to Central African Franc conversionOur CAD/XAF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CAD equals 456.1169 XAF.
Canadian Dollar to Central African Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 01:26 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Canadian Dollars;
- wait for automatic CAD to XAF conversion.
How has the dynamic of CAD to XAF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Canadian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.3458 XAF or -0.0758%.
The dynamic of CAD to XAF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CAD to XAF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CAD has moved by +2.7984% or 12.764 XAF.