1 PLN = 0.3242 CAD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Canada
- Currency Code, Symbol: CAD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Canadian dollar (symbol: CA$, code: CAD, number 124) is used for financial operations within Canada. The abbreviation of the currency used on the exchange market and in exchange offices is CAD. One Canadian dollar correlates to 100 cents.
The currency was introduced in 1858. The government had used the Spanish real previously. Some types and denominations of the $ currency are not issued anymore. However, Canada officially accepts all types of currency units that have been issued since 1935. It should be mentioned that CAD is included in the list of the most traded world currencies, namely in the top ten.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Canadian Dollar exchange rate
PLN/CAD – Polish Zloty to Canadian Dollar conversionOur PLN/CAD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 0.3242 CAD.
Polish Zloty to Canadian Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-08 04:02 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to CAD conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to CAD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 CAD or +0.0058%.
The dynamic of PLN to CAD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to CAD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PLN has moved by -1.5004% or -0.0049 CAD.