1 PLN = 0.2197 EUR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: European Union
- Currency Code, Symbol: EUR, €
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
The euro (sign: €, code: EUR, number: 978) is a currency unit that is used for payment on the Eurozone territory. It is used among the majority of European countries: in Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Greece, etc. A common abbreviation of the currency is EUR.
Every euro is worth 100 cents. Sometimes the coins are called eurocents to avoid misunderstanding. The € currency was introduced in 2002 after the official establishment of the European Union. It has replaced a lot of European currencies: Greek drachma, Lithuanian litas, Slovak krona and so on. Introducing euro on a vast territory has allowed to remove transfer commission connected to conversion. Many preserved local currencies have a rate closely tied to EUR.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Euro exchange rate
PLN/EUR – Polish Zloty to Euro conversionOur PLN/EUR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 0.2197 EUR.
Polish Zloty to Euro conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-11 07:33 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to EUR conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to EUR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0013 EUR or +0.5861%.
The dynamic of PLN to EUR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to EUR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PLN has moved by -0.4007% or -0.0009 EUR.