1 PLN = 1.0885 RON
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Romania
- Currency Code, Symbol: RON, L
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50 bani
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1 leu, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200, 500 lei
The Romanian leu is the main currency of Romania, issued and used within this European country. The leu is not accepted outside Romania. RON is used in the international currency exchange.
The Romanian leu is subdivided into bani. Every RON has 100 bani. The currency has been put in circulation in 1867. In its present form, the currency has been issued since 2005. Romania used foreign currency for a long time. These were Greece’s, Rome’s, and Macedonia’s coins. The Celtic and Thracian currencies were used as well.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Romanian Leu exchange rate
PLN/RON – Polish Zloty to Romanian Leu conversionOur PLN/RON currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 1.0885 RON.
Polish Zloty to Romanian Leu conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 11:15 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to RON conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to RON rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0062 RON or +0.574%.
The dynamic of PLN to RON rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to RON conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PLN has moved by +0.607% or 0.0066 RON.