1 PLN = 0.2426 CHF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Swiss Franc exchange rate
PLN/CHF – Polish Zloty to Swiss Franc conversionOur PLN/CHF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 0.2426 CHF CHF.
Polish Zloty to Swiss Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-26 05:01 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to CHF conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to CHF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0005 CHF or +0.1948%.
The dynamic of PLN to CHF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to CHF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
PLN has moved by +2.2737% or 0.0055 CHF.