1 PLN = 5.5818CZK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Czech Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: CZK, Kč
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
The Czech koruna (Kč) is the national currency of the Czech Republic, and is used for payment only within the country. CZK is a traditional abbreviation used in currency exchange. Every Czech koruna contains 100 haléřů, but it is only a formality.
Small change is not officially used in circulation. The Czech national currency was issued in 1993 after the fall of Czechoslovakia. Before that, the national currency was the Czechoslovak koruna. The most commonly used banknote is 1000 koruna. Because of the portrait of a historian and political figure F. Palacky, it has gotten a name “Palaki”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Czech Koruna exchange rate
PLN/CZK – Polish Zloty to Czech Koruna conversionOur PLN/CZK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 5.5818 CZK.
Polish Zloty to Czech Koruna conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 09:31 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to CZK conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to CZK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0266 CZK or +0.4767%.
The dynamic of PLN to CZK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to CZK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PLN has moved by +1.4012% or 0.0782 CZK.