1 PLN = 2.1107NOK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Norway
- Currency Code, Symbol: NOK, Kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50 kr, 100 kr, 200 kr, 500 kr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20 kr
The Norwegian krone (kr) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment in the Kingdom of Norway. In foreign currency exchange, the term for the currency is NOK. The Norwegian krone could be previously subdivided into øre.
Every NOK had øre. However, in 2012, the last coins left in circulation – 50 øre – were eliminated. The Norwegian krone had a characteristic design in a marine style. The notes have lighthouses, sailboats, and rare sea animals. The currency floats independently.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Norwegian Krone exchange rate
PLN/NOK – Polish Zloty to Norwegian Krone conversionOur PLN/NOK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 2.1107 NOK.
Polish Zloty to Norwegian Krone conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 08:51 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to NOK conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to NOK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0245 NOK or -1.161%.
The dynamic of PLN to NOK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to NOK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PLN has moved by -3.7292% or -0.0787 NOK.