1 PLN = 6.6474UAH
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Ukraine
- Currency Code, Symbol: UAH, ₴
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10, 25, 50 kopiyok; ₴1, ₴2, ₴5, ₴10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₴1, ₴2, ₴5, ₴10, ₴20, ₴50, ₴100, ₴200, ₴500, ₴1,000
The Ukrainian hryvnia (грн) serves as the national currency of Ukraine. It is not printed or accepted outside it. For convenience purposes, the currency is abbreviated to UAH.
Kopiykas are used as change for the Ukrainian hryvnia. Every UAH has 100 kopiykas. The currency has been in circulation since 1996. Prior to that, there was the karbovantes, and even earlier there was the Soviet ruble. The word “hryvnia” comes for the term “mane”. It defined coins with strings, resembling a bright mane of a golden horse. The word became widespread in old Rus. It was used as a weight measurement.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Polish Zloty to the Ukrainian Hryvnia exchange rate
PLN/UAH – Polish Zloty to Ukrainian Hryvnia conversionOur PLN/UAH currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PLN equals 6.6474 UAH.
Polish Zloty to Ukrainian Hryvnia conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 08:22 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Polish Zlotys;
- wait for automatic PLN to UAH conversion.
How has the dynamic of PLN to UAH rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Polish Zloty rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.052 UAH or -0.7823%.
The dynamic of PLN to UAH rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PLN to UAH conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PLN has moved by -1.6813% or -0.1118 UAH.