1 CNY = 15.531ARS
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Argentina
- Currency Code, Symbol: ARS, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10 pesos
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000 pesos
The Argentine peso is the currency used for payment within Argentina. The symbol is $. It is known under the ARS abbreviation on the international exchange market.
The coins are called centavo. One peso equals 100 centavo. It has been in circulation since 1992 when the old currency – austral – was removed. Banknotes are designed with portraits of outstanding statesmen. 10 peso has an image of General Manuel Belgrano, and the 100 peso note has one of the first ladies of Argentina, Eva Perón. There are notes dedicated to the environment and fauna protection: with a jaguar, a blue whale, and the Falkland Islands.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Argentine Peso exchange rate
CNY/ARS – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Argentine Peso conversionOur CNY/ARS currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 15.531 ARS.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Argentine Peso conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 01:17 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to ARS conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to ARS rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0063 ARS or -0.0405%.
The dynamic of CNY to ARS rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to ARS conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +1.7283% or 0.2684 ARS.