1 CNY = 0.2098AUD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Australian Dollar exchange rate
CNY/AUD – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Australian Dollar conversionOur CNY/AUD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 0.2098 AUD.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Australian Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 01:06 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to AUD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to AUD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0003 AUD or +0.1452%.
The dynamic of CNY to AUD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to AUD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by -1.4843% or -0.0031 AUD.