1 CNY = 184.142KRW
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Korea
- Currency Code, Symbol: KRW, ₩
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
The South Korean won (₩) is the official currency of South Korea. The banknotes are not used in other countries. An international name, used in exchange, is KRW.
Chon, a small coin, is used for exchange. One KRW has 100 chon. The currency first appeared in the country in 1945, replacing the Korean yen. Afterwards, there was the South Korean hwan, but in 1962, the won was restored as an official currency again. The notes and coins of South Korea are unique in their colorful design. There are important figures, cultural and religious objects printed on them.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the South Korean Won exchange rate
CNY/KRW – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to South Korean Won conversionOur CNY/KRW currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 184.1424 KRW.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to South Korean Won conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 12:40 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to KRW conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to KRW rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.3594 KRW or +0.1952%.
The dynamic of CNY to KRW rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to KRW conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +1.0269% or 1.891 KRW.